Monday, August 24, 2009

time


When I was with my friends and having fun
Time moved as fast as it could and I kept trying to catch it
When I was in a fight and I was raging
Time seemed to pass in an instant
When I was in a state of peace and happy
Time just blew right past me
Now I'm waiting; waiting on a trip
Time has suddenly stalled and is waiting with me

Its funny how the only time time stands still is when your waiting. Doesn't matter what you are waiting for its just that your waiting on something lol. I cant get over how the closer it gets to the day to leave the longer each day seems to stick around. Its a good and bad thing I guess. I get more time in my mind to prepare I guess but also more time to worry. I'm really excited about leaving though and it seems that talking to people about leaving just makes time move all that much slower lol. Oh well I still have to get some presents for people that I will meet and some thank you cards and alot of other errands I need to run. Hopefully I can get everything done before I need to leave. Anyway just wanted to post that cause I can't sleep and needed something to do. I'll ttyl people.

1 comment:

  1. LOL, JP, you are funny, but this is soooooo true. However, my days seemed to pass slowly as I awaited my departure, but the day also snuck up on me as well. You will be just fine and your time will come. I cannot believe you will be spending a whole year there though that is CRAZY! I am soooo proud of you and I am glad that I can claim you as my friend/brother.

    ReplyDelete