Sunday, August 30, 2009

Few hours left!!!!!!

Ok so this was my last weekend in the U.S. for a while and I think it was fun. I didn't really do anything friday night but thats cool a day of relaxation was good. Saturday was really fun though kinda crazy ok well really crazy lol. I went out with Temara and Marquita from my school they graduated this year and we went down burbon street. All I can say is yall dont think hand grenade is a baby drink. (yes I know it doesn't sound like a baby drink lol) My shirt was taken out of my pants and I didn't even know it by the time we started walking back to Marquita's apt lmao. I drunk dailed my sister too but she didnt tell me what I said just that I was a mess lol so yea that was fun times. Woke up sunday ALL messed up lol couldnt really function til 4 or 5 and almost bust my ass in the shower cause I was still drunk at like 3p.m. lol.

On a more family oriented note lol went out to dinner with the fam and sung happy b-day to my grandmother. :) She was happy and sad all at the same time I guess thats how everyone is you know, I know I am. Now I'm all done packing pretty much one last load of clothes in the dryer of things that I'm not really taking but need to put up somewhere before I leave. So since this is like the start of something new I did something new I shaved my face like clean shaven for reals no stubble like I usually do but smooth like a baby lol. Got my fresh fit picked out for the first day know you gotta look good especially when you first meet people. Going over things making sure I got everything you know but I think I should be good now. Music and waiting is all there is left to do. Next post will be about the first day in japan so effing crazy lol. Anyway ppl I guess ttyl is how I'm closing these things for real now lol soooooooooooooooooo ttyl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment