Friday, August 21, 2009

Getting Ready

So it is 10 days til I leave the U.S. for Japan for a whole year. Its kinda crazy, exciting, and scary all at the same time. I feel like a freshmen and I'm a junior. So this program I'm going to is JCMU which means Japan Center for Michigan Universities but they don't really give you all that much info on anything lol. I don't know who else is in the program with me they said the were going to be sending out a list today but no list so we'll see next week. Since I'm not in school in Michigan either I didn't get to go to the orientation because it was out of state while I was in school so I didn't get to see who else is in the program. So the biggest thing is they don't tell me who my roommate is til I get there..... Yea.... So that will be interesting lol. I'll write all about the new rommie when I get there and we'll see if I do a host fam after the first two days of having a roommate lol.

One of the best things about this being like freshmen year is school clothes shopping lol. I like getting new things like everybody else lol. Clothes, gadgets, etc. all new for a whole year long stay in Japan. So I'm new to this whole blogging thing but trust me there will be interesting stories to go on here soon. So I'll ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment