Sunday, August 23, 2009

Packing!

So its 7 days before I go and with each day I get more and more excited its crazy. And each day closer means more stuff to do lol. I'm in the process of packing all my ish but you can never be too sure everything will fit til the night before when you dont have ANY extra things that are out. I think after making some last min decisions I have finally picked out everything thats coming with me on the trip. Crazy how a year's worth of stuff I'm going to be fitting into 2 suitcases and a duffel bag.

So I've been doing some searching and stuff about Japan and it seems like I'll be having lots of fun on my weekends off lol. We get a ton more vacations than Carleton too. So whats not to like about that. Haircuts and stuff are really expensive but I've been practicing cutting my own hair though and I'm getting pretty good at it well good enough that no one knows if I cut it or not but I'm still scared to line up my back but whatever I'm sure I can get lined up anywhere.

I know I'm all excited about leaving and ish but I'm still gonna miss a lot of my good friends from college. They taught me a lot and I'm still learning with them. So even though I'll be gone for this year you know I'm still thinking bout yall. (especially if this new group of people I'm with turns out to be lames......... lol)

Well as yall can see my ish isn't packed and I have a lot of things to do this last week so I probably should think about finishing that first before I keep posting on here anyway I'll ttyl. (still don't know how your supposed to end these things lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment