Wednesday, August 26, 2009

So got the list of folks






Hey Everyone :) I'm back again for another update. Its up to 4 days til I leave and I can't wait anymore lol. I've been talking to a few friends who are in japan now and hopefully I can meet up with while I'm over there. I already made a few plans and can't wait to get there and live em out. But in the mean time I finally got the list of the people going on the program with me. There is a lot more people on the program than I expected. In total there is 48 in total and guess what folks....... more than half dont have facebooks! wtf! Lol I'm trying so much not to prejudge people cause I do have a bad habit of that if you know me..... but like if you don't have a facebook come on thats a red flag regardless. Some of the people who do have facebook look cool though so hopefully birds of a feather right?

As for home Moms is planning on actually giving me some money which I was hoping for but not really expecting. We are also gonna go out to dinner Sunday at any restaurant I want to go. I'm excited all my close family is gonna be there so that should be fun. I still need to go get some flip flops which is hard to find believe it or not I know right. I went to like 4 shoe stores and not one had some regular flip flops all they had was those thong things that I pretty much hate lol. I need to get some evils something (where I'll find some ish like that I have no idea if you do let me know) for horitaka-san if I want to try to get my half sleeve done. (even though it might be hard if he is too far away)

Speaking of the tattoo I was trying to figure out what I wanted to get on the sleeve. I was thinking maybe I'd get something with a dragon on it and a symbol in his claw or mouth but I was wondering what that symbol would be. I could go with the same theme as my other one on my back and get the symbol or destiny but the more I think back on my life and where I am now. I see how much I have grown I won't claim to be a fully realized man right now but I'm not anywhere near a child anymore. Which makes me think I might get something that has to deal with growth along the scales of the dragon or something like that you know? I been thinking about it a lot. I was also thinking coy fish but I don't want it to be cliche you know? But it cant really be that cliche if it means a lot to me right? (The kanji right there at the top right is destiny "unmei" and the one on the left is growth "seichou") Anyway thats where I am at right now hopefully I'll figure something out. This is they guy I want to do it. Lets hope that I can actually get him too. (http://www.japanese-tattoo-art.com/vid-horiyoshi3work.html) Anyway ttyl for now folks

No comments:

Post a Comment