Hahahahaha the title of this post says it all and I'm stupid excited about it. So theres this one kid who is mixed and from new york which is a good combo for my mentality lmao. Hes a real cool dude likes to party likes to go out lol. And theres this chick Amber shes really cool and cant stand the anime only people either. After like 1o mins of anime conversation i'm like yea lets change the subject but these people are like anime only bitch get it right thats what japan is for! lol Gawd hate em so much lol. Needless to say lol all my friends are older than me as usual I dont know why I don't get along with people my own age lol. I gotta figure that ish out someday. Anyway yea these people seem really cool. Now lets get on with the week I'm having so far lol.
Its crazy how different the lives of the students here are. Like I think right now I'm leading a very interesting life going out all over the country meeting new people and doing all kinds of new things. Its a new experience everyday. Some of the other students here barely venture past the map of essential places they gave us lol. Its also crazy how since I don't talk to most the people here no one really knows about my life. I would like other people to come with me to experience these things too but I'm not gonna invite anyone I can't stand anywhere lol. So to each his own and to each his own experience in Japan. I just hope they make something out of it cause no matter how much I dislike someone if they are paying for this I hope they get theirs money worth.
Class is still really boring because we are using the same book as carleton and i've done this ish already but its moving a shit ton faster than carleton so my boredom isn't going to last very long. We are already halfway done with chapter 2 and its the first week lol. We are doing some cool things though that I have never done before and making long ass sentences like real complex sentences by taking what we read about and having to summarize a passage completely in like 1 or 2 sentences and we are learning speed reading which is cool as hell to me. I have never done anything like speed reading so doing that in japanese let along in english is crazy to me. They usually give us a passage thats like a page long that we have to read in 5 mins but first we have to read some questions to help our brain focus on what we are looking for in 1 min. Its really cool actually. So at least i'm not going crazy with boredom in class. And its easy for me to get good grades :P
So today I decided to go out to biwako( lake biwa) and go for a swim and i realized very quickly that swimming in like a huge natural body of water with huge ass waves and shit is a lot different that our pool at carleton lol. I got tangled in sea weeds some times and since I didnt want to go too far out and drown lol I hit the bottom sometimes when i was doing breast stroke. but swimming along side a big ass wave is crazy. I have so much more respect for beach life guards now they must be beastly swimmers. But after my swim I just sat on the beach for a little bit and it was sooooo beautiful. Like I'm not the one who usually is like oh thats so beautiful I just wanna stay here all day or something especially if it deals with nature but this shit was crazy nice. The sun was setting and you could see the orange reddish rays through the clouds and everything. I saw this little lady walking her dogs and everything so much fun. Still cant believe this is like my life now.
I also realized today that I'm really am growing into a man my family can be proud of. I'm not being a bum, taking care of myself in a different country, doing really good work and everything. And I actually want to go to a museum of my own free will LOL. This may not seem like a big deal but I usually think they are the most boring things ever and never want to go but things are changing. I bought a book for myself that isn't a text book (granted its in japanese but I'm still reading it lol) and doing a lot of other things that are very "grown up" lol. So yea tomorrow I'm going visit this museum hopefully with the people I was talking about earlier, checking out this pottery place for something for my grandmother, and visiting a historical ninja house with all kinds of traps and everything. It sells authentic ninja tools too lol maybe i'll come home with a cast iron ninja star lmfao. Anyway folks thats my life at the momment still loving it lol. I know yall are just waiting for the first time I write about my FUCK JAPAN experience lol but it'll just have to wait :P. So with that said I'll ttyl folks have fun with whatever your doing now and keep ya head up if your having any problems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AWW! youre entire experience thus far sounds like its too good to be true! (and I'm sure it'll stay that way) I know you'll coma back with some wonderful stories, and definitely a changed person. Take care! miss you <3 :)
ReplyDelete